We install the Cobra A4600 Series alarm, specifically the A4615 MH (The MH Signifies it is the motorhome specific model)
The A4615 Motorhome Alarm has a few distinguishing features which make it ideal for motorhomers as follows:-
- The Ability to use the standard Fiat Ducato / Peugeot Boxer / Mercedes Sprinter etc key to activate / disable the alarm when you operate the central locking. This saves having additional keyfobs to carry around (Note we do supply 2 additional Cobra specific keyfobs just in case you lose your vehicle keys)
- LED Control Button, fitted to the dash board which can be used to disable / enable the alarm and also configure alarm functions (only via the use of a 4 digit PIN code)
- Wireless Battery Back Up Siren, protects you from wire cutting.
- As standard we will protect two external storage lockers and the one motorhome / habitation door.
- Perimetric Protection, you can sleep inside with alarm armed.
- Ultrasonic Sensors.
- Panic Alarm, when the alarm is armed you can trigger a panic mode and the alarm will sound.
The Cobra A4615 is Thatcham approved
3 Year Pan European Warranty.
More information on the Cobra A4615 motorhome alarm is on our main retail outlet at OutdoorBits, click the link below:-